Creative Story Studio is a network of seasoned writers, editors, video producers, and online content providers who work together to create and advance the best stories for our clients.
Our team is led by Jeff Cowart, an award-winning journalist, writer, and editor with deep experience as a business executive. Jeff’s background includes:
- Deputy Chief of Staff and Press Secretary for Louisiana Governor Buddy Roemer and senior advisor to more than a dozen national, statewide and local candidate and initiative campaigns.
- Award-winning newspaper journalist in Louisiana, Florida and South Carolina with consulting clients such as The Dallas Morning News; The Washington Post; The New York Times; The Los Angeles Times; The Chicago Tribune; USA Today; El Nuevo Dia (Puerto Rico); La Nacion (Cost Rica); La Nacion (Buenos Aires) and others.
- Lead communications strategist for growth, development and zoning campaigns preparing public testimony, community outreach, governmental relations and marketing. Clients include K. Hovnanian, WCI/Renaissance Communities, Miller & Smith, Centex, Dulles South Business Alliance, Inova Health System, Loudoun Hospital, Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Major League Baseball.
- Senior Vice President for Growth and Business Development and Chief Marketing Officerfor health systems in San Antonio, Phoenix, Detroit and Washington, D.C. He has consulted with health care clients such as NewYork Presbyterian Hospital; Advocate Health; Meridien Health; CVS Health; Fresenius; Cancer Treatment Centers of America; Howard Hughes Medical Institute and others.
- Special interest clients have included Major League Baseball/Commissioner Bud Selig; the Chicago Bulls; the Chicago White Sox; the Boston Red Sox; the Philadelphia Phillies and others.